Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Stuffed Italian Sausage Peppers


6 red bell peppers
Olive Oil
Kosher Salt
1 pkg Jimmy Dean Italian Sausage
1 can fire roasted tomatoes with garlic
1 boil-in-a-bag rice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 450
Cut off tops of peppers and remove seeds and veins. Wash. Put in microwave safe bowl with olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle Kosher Salt. Put lid or a cover on bowl and microwave about 8-10 minutes.
In skillet brown the Italian Sausage.
Cook bag rice according to package directions. Drain
When sausage in done, stir in tomatoes, rice and cheese. Add to peppers and bake 10 minutes.

No comments: