Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

TEXAS CAVIAR DIP

 TEXAS CAVIAR DIP 

¾ cup cider vinegar

1 tbsp water 

½ cup vegetable oil 

1 cup sugar 

1 tsp salt 

½ tsp pepper 

1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained 

1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained 

1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained 

1 (15 oz) can black-eye peas, drained 

2 (11 oz) cans white shoepeg corn, drained

 2 (4 oz) cans chopped green chiles, drained

 1 (2 oz) jar finely chopped pimiento, drained

 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper 

1 cup finely chopped celery 

1 small red onion, finely chopped 

Combine the vinegar, water, oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature. 

In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add the cooled sauce and stir well . Cover and chill in the fridge for 24 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or Frito scoops.

No comments: