Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheesy Bread

Sunday I made some cheesy bread that my family loved!  I didn't have a recipe that I followed, it's just something that I created.  My nephew, Stone, has requested that this be made at every family dinner! It's that good, so make it soon!!

I used Penzy's Garden Salad Seasoning.  It's a mixture of cheese and chives.  It made it very yummy.  But you could make your own mixture with some Parmesan cheese, chives, garlic powder and whatever spices you like.



Cheesy Bread


1 large loaf of bread
2 sticks butter (melted)
Penzy’s Garden Salad Seasoning
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1-2 cups grated cheese (whatever kind you want. I used Colby-Monterrey Jack. But Mozzarella would be good. Or whatever kind of cheese you like.)

Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.

Slice the bread carefully, lengthwise without cutting all the way to the bottom of the loaf, then cut it the other direction (so you have little squares all over the top)

Melt the butter then pour into all the nooks and crannies of the bread.

Pull the slices apart and sprinkle on the Penzy's Garden Salad Seasoning. Then push the cheeses into each little crevice.

Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Serve Warm – and grab some fast because it won’t last long!

No comments: