Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CrockPot Meatloaf

Since I just posted my meatloaf recipe, I thought I should share this one as well.  This is my Mom's recipe.  She's made it off and on all my life and I've made it a handful of times. It's really good and I should dig out the crock pot and make it more often!

Crockpot Meatloaf
Source:  My Mom

2 pounds ground beef
1 cup crushed frito corn chips
1/3 cup taco sauce
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1 egg lightly beaten


Mix together and shape into a loaf.  Place in Crock Pot.  Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3 1/2 -5 hours.

No comments: