Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mostaccoli Salad

A few weeks ago we had a BBQ with Jennifer, Colton, and Dolly.  Dolly made a wonderful pasta salad and I just fell in love with it.  I'm so happy that Dolly shared her recipe with me, I finally have a good "go to" recipe for BBQ's, office luncheons, or anytime you just want a cool yummy pasta salad.

When she gave me the recipe I had planned to make it for the 4th of July and take a picture of it for the blog.  But really...this salad is so good that I need to share it with you before the holiday so you can make it too!  So here it is, with no pictures.

Mostaccoli Salad
Source:  Dollly Martin

1 lb mostaccoli noodles, cooked
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
1 cup sugar
1 cup vinegar
1 chopped onion
1 chopped cucumber
1 chopped green pepper
2 tsp mustard

Mix togther and let marinate for 24 hours.  Stir it again after the 24 hours and serve.  (will keep for 2 weeks, but it won't because you will gobble it all up before then!)

No comments: