Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Zucchini Bread

It's Zucchini season....wondering what to make?  This is the most AWESOME Zucchini bread you'll ever taste.  I love it!

Zucchini Bread
Source: my friend Nicole Fairchild

1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

Beat until frothy in a large mixing bowl.

Add:

3 cups flour
2 cups grated zucchini
1 (8.5 oz) can of crushed pineapple, drained
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup of pecans (chopped)
Optional - a handful of white chocolate chips

Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.  Sprinkle with sugar. Pour in mixture.  Bake for about an hour at 350 degrees.  (I haven't done so, but you could also make them  into muffins, and you'd reduce the cooking time to about 25-30 minutes.)


No comments: