Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Pot Pie has always been a favorite of mine.  I even love the little frozen ones and I remember them being such a treat when I was a kid.  We didn't have them often but man, did I love them!

This recipe is from a past co-worker, Leslie.  It's quick and easy.  And it's always good.

Chicken Pot Pie
Source: Leslie Biele

1 pkg of 2 pie crusts (I use the Pillsbury pie crusts that you just unroll and use)
1 rotisserie chicken, meat picked from bone into small pieces
2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
3 (15 oz) can mixed veggies, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Put bottom pie crust in a deep dish pie dish.  Combine the chicken, soup, and veggies.  (add some salt and pepper for extra flavor).  Mix well and pour into crust.  Cover with top pastry.  Seal edges and cut vents in top.  Bake for 45 minutes, until crust is golden brown.

No comments: