Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Bacon

I worked with a lady named Nancy Zarr and she was one of the nicest and most spunky ladies I've ever met!   Luckily she shared some of her recipes with me before she retired from Burrell.  This recipe is super easy...and always a crowd pleaser.  It's great for Christmas parties!

Christmas Bacon
Source: Nancy Zarr

You take bacon and dip it in brown sugar.  Bake 15-20 minutes in a 400* oven on a rack over a sheet tray.


No comments: