Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Mom's Dream Pie

Mom's dream pie....awww...what's not to love!  The greatness about this recipe is that you can make it any flavor....so pick your favorite instant pudding mix!  Our family usually makes chocolate or butterscotch...or Both!!

Mom's Dream Pie

2 envelopes Dream Whip
2 3/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 pkg of  instant pudding  (chocolate, butterscotch, etc)

Whip the Dream Whip with 1 cup of milk and vanilla.  Beat 6 minutes or until peaks form.  Add 1 3/4 cup milk and the 2 boxes of pudding.  Blend well, then whip at high speed for 2 minutes.  Spoon into cooked/cooled pie shell.  Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.

No comments: