Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Mom's Pumpkin Pie

This recipe comes from my Mom and it makes two pies.  My Mom doesn't like a "spicy" pumpkin pie so if you do, you may want to increase the amount of pumpkin pie spice.

Pumpkin Pie
Source: Judy Short

2 cups brown sugar
4 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
4 cups Milnot
4 eggs
1 large can pumpkin

450* oven for 15 minutes then 350 for 50-60 minutes or until pie is done, starts to crack on the edges and knife in middle comes out clean.  Serve with fresh whipped cream or cool whip.

No comments: