Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Watergate Salad

Watergate was my Dad's favorite and we always served it at Thanksgiving.  It's best if you make it the day before you want to serve it.

Watergate

2 can crushed pineapple, undrained
2 pkg pistachio instant pudding
1 large container cool whip
1 pkg mini marshmallows

Mix the pudding and pineapple until the pudding is dissolved.  Then stir in cool whip and mix well.  Then stir in marshmallows.  Refrigerate overnight.

No comments: