Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bon Bons

This recipe for Bon Bons came from my Mother-n-Law, Lois.  Very easy to make and so good!  She kept these stored in the fridge and just put out on a pretty Christmas platter just before serving them.

Bon Bons
Source: Lois Dotson

2 1/2  boxes powdered sugar (16oz)
1 can Eagle brand milk
1 stick butter
1 box angel flake coconut
12 maraschino cherries - chopped

Mix well, roll into balls and chill. 
Dip into melted chocolate almond bark. 
Let cool/set up on waxed paper.

No comments: