Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cat Turds

Most people call these "Minute Cookies"....but my family isn't most people.  My brother started it really.  He came over one day and I had a batch of these cooling on waxed paper and he walked in and said it looked like I had cat turds cooling on the table.  So the name stuck and now we call them Cat Turds.

Cat Turds

Mix in a large skillet:
1 stick butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa

Boil 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and add:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups quick cook oats
**optional -- add a big spoonful of marshmallow fluff

Mix well and drop onto wax paper.  Let cool/set.

No comments: