Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quick and Easy Fudge

When I had my Christmas goodies baking day I made this fudge, in several different variations....one with pecans, one with walnuts, and one with peppermint on top. 

Quick and Easy Fudge

Cooking spray and foil
3 cups milk chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Line an 8x8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.  Spray the foil with cooking spray. 

In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and stir until its all melted and smooth. (If using nuts, stir in at this time.)  Pour into the prepared pan and spread to even out the surface.  (If using peppermint, sprinkle on the crushed peppermint candies.) Refrigerate for 2 hours.  Lift the foil out of the pan and peel off the fudge.  Cut into small squares.

*you can also add a few tablespoonfuls of peanut butter to the chips and sweetened condense milk

**I made this with different brands of milk chocolate chips, and the batch made with Ghiradelli was the best.

No comments: