Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baked Beans - Marcia's Recipe

My sister-n-law makes the best baked beans -- I mean the best!  She shared her recipe with me today, she said it was given to her by an old friend.

I'm ready for a  BBQ so I can make these beans.  Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect potato salad recipe.  Got one to share?

Baked Beans - Marcia's recipe
Source: Marcia Dotson

4 cans pork and beans
2 cups sugar
1 onion chopped
1 can chopped tomatoes
1 small can tomato paste
4 slices of bacon

Mix well and put into a baking dish - take 4 slices of bacon and cut up and put on top of the beans.  Bake at 350 for 2 1/2 hours.

No comments: