Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Flip's Cheese Stuffed Burgers

Marcia was telling me that I needed to get Phillip's (aka Flip) recipe for cheese stuffed burgers that he cooks on the grill.  So I texted and got the scoop. 

So here is my sister-in-law's brother in-law's recipe.  (are you confused yet?)

Flip's Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Source: Phillip Courter

2 pounds hamburger
Lawry's Season Salt
Worcestershire Sauce
Maull's BBQ Sauce  (I used the Sweet & Mild)
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
Colby Jack Cheese slices

In a large bowl, mix the Lawry's season salt, Worcestershire sauce, Maull's BBQ Sauce, and beef. (just eyeball it and use what looks good.)  Mix well.  Make 1/3 cup patties.  Then put a generous helping of shredded mozzarella in the middle of half and put another patty on top and pinch the edges all together. Grill slowly on lower heat since there is so much meat.  Top with Colby Jack slices.

No comments: