Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Roasted Sweet Potatoes

 

Ingredients

  • 2 pounds (1 kg) sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (8 cloves garlic)
  • 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley

Instructions

  • Preheat the oven to 220°C | 425°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
  • Arrange the sweet potatoes on the sheet in one layer, and add the oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated and seasoned. 
  • Roast in the oven for 45 -55 minutes, while flipping occasionally, until fork tender. 
  • Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately!

No comments: